DYNAFIOS is a healthcare management company that delivers innovative products and services to help healthcare organizations. This position supports the business development of our healthcare consulting firm through the development of content related to both internal and external audiences.
- Research, write and edit copy for marketing content including but not limited to print and online articles, newsletters, videos, webinars, infographics, white papers, case studies, blog posts, Web site content, presentations, landing pages, emails and more.
- Long form and short form copywriting for digital and print channels.
- Conduct regular audits on content library, identify opportunities to refresh, repurpose content while also identifying content gaps to inform on-going content development plans.
- Establish content themes, and develop and maintain an editorial calendar that maps out content development plans in conjunction with marketing goals and integrated campaigns.
- Publish content for products, services and results in a variety of formats to drive the distribution of the content through inbound and outbound marketing programs, social media channels, PR and internal portals.
- Lead message development and content distribution across channels.