The Copywriter will work as a collaborative part of our award-winning Creative and Strategy team and will be responsible for copy, content, and some proofreading, on a contracted per project basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
The copywriter will be expected to contribute to the development of new ideas and create polished, final deliverables both working solo or with other creatives at times. Projects may include digital marketing (email, web banners, digital experiences, social assets, etc.), retail displays, internal sales communication, video content, scripts, etc.
- 3 or more years in an advertising or promoting consumer brands
- Mastery of written communication, both short- and long-form
- Strategic thinker with the ability to solve problems, even when they are not fully defined
- Copywriting portfolio or published examples of work
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Become a collaborative part of our award-winning Marketing team.
- Work from home.
- Set your own hours.