As a Resume Writer, you will be required to write high caliber and detailed resumes and cover letters for customers who are seeking a job/career. A Resume Writer must absolutely have a talent and gift for reviewing, editing, and writing impactful and profound resumes and cover letters that highlight clients in the to potential employers.
- Work remotely (from home).
- Write 3-9 resumes and cover letters per week.
- Call customers to do Phone Interviews.
- Work and set your own hours according to customer demands (work around customers schedules).
- Resume Writers salary will be determined by experience.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Posses a Certified Professional Resume Writing (CPRW) certification.
- Member of National Resume Writers Association (NRWA).
- Member of Professional Association of Resume Writers (PARW).
- Experienced in writing resumes and cover letters for at least 8 years.
- Ability and talent for writing for over 40 of the major job industries.
- Skilled in developing high caliber resumes and cover letters for executive level clients.