District Media, LLC seeks an experienced writer to join our content team on a part time basis. We are looking for someone to produce unique and compelling blog posts that focus on the topical concerns of everyday Americans and longer-form thematic content on financial and lifestyle topics. The candidate’s primary job will be to blog with District Media, LLC.
Our ideal coworker:
- Has experience as a journalist, freelancer or active blogger on investing and personal finance topics.
- Interest in personal finance and related topics.
- Personal experience with web publishing, content management systems and blogging are preferred. Knowledge of WordPress highly desired.
- Active consumer of online financial/market news and views.
- A professional or academic record reflecting a love of language and editorial achievement.
- Very strong organizational, editorial and communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion for investing and financial markets.
- A strong editorial understanding of web publishing and blogging protocols.
- Creative flair and willingness to experiment; flexibility amid changes in product direction.
- Patience with others joined with the ability to get things done collectively in a startup environment.
Typical assignments are $100 dollars per 500 word article.