Proofread/edit meeting agendas, program announcements, faculty and client database profiles, faculty and client correspondence, and other project—and meeting—related materials and communications.
· Proofread/edit editorial materials, including monographs, manuscripts, slides, slide notebooks, and executive summaries.
· Proofread journal galleys and print proofs.
· Make technical revisions to document electronic files, make content/substantive edits
· Verify accuracy of data and referenced publications in enduring materials.
· Collaborate with scientific writers and account team members to assist with annotating slide decks, and ensuring that client-preferred style is followed
· Review published literature and conduct research as needed to complete copyediting assignments.
· Ensure that all written materials, electronic files, and slides follow agency’s editorial style, the appropriate client, or journal style.
Education: A bachelor’s degree is required. A degree in journalism or the biological sciences is preferred.