Dialpad is looking for a Campaign Copywriter to develop content for a range of inbound and outbound marketing programs. You are an creative writer who knows how to craft a good story. You will help bring our brand to life by writing compelling marketing copy across a range of media, for all stages of the buying cycle.
- Create content for nurture and outbound programs to delight our customers throughout the buying cycle.
- Collaborate with the Demand Gen team to plan and execute A/B tests on emails, landing pages and advertisements.
- Think of new ways to engage target audiences in different geographies and verticals.
- Develop personalized campaigns that speak to both technical and business decision makers at our enterprise target accounts.
- Ensure all content maintains a high level of quality, remains consistent with our brand tone and style, and delivers key messages for the given audience at each stage of the sales funnel.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B technology space.
- Exceptional writing skills across a range of media, including email, web and online ads.
- Ability to adapt writing style to varying target audiences and content formats.
- Knowledge of email and website metrics and reporting.
- Takes a data and metrics-oriented approach to inform decisions.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and results.