Are you a savvy copywriter who’s familiar with ecommerce? Bonus points if you’re a foodie who digs the convenience of delivery. We are looking for a freelance copywriter (10 hours per week) to join our team to help with email, social media, and product copy.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled storyteller with a quick wit, who can pick up on the editorial voice required to make copy shine on different platforms and marketing channels. You consider yourself as well-versed in emojis and puns as you are in writing direct, concise on-site copy. The role will mainly consist of writing marketing copy, but will include periodic writing and editing of product copy as well. Hours are flexible and work can be done from our waterfront, downtown NYC office or remotely.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Email marketing copy for both marketing and transactional emails
- Social media copy (primarily Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Product copy, including onboarding tutorials, feature descriptions and instructional messages, and prompts/error messages
- Strong writing skills, primarily in short-form format
- 2+ years copywriting experience
- Exceptional spelling and grammar
- Experience with B2C web/app companies is a plus
- Experience with advertising or ecommerce is a plus