As a full-time Copywriter, you will be tasked with using your creative writing and editing skills to create engaging materials for prominent clients in the US in areas such as website development, production services (film, live stream, TV), sales and marketing, and program management.
Specifically, you will:
- Partner with clients to understand their business and their core message, brand, and target audience.
- Author a variety of original, relevant, and persuasive copy for use in advertising, blogs, posts, emails, websites, etc.
- Solicit and incorporate client and other feedback into materials.
- Sort through already existing client materials, and select relevant and appropriate information that can be enhanced or otherwise utilized.
- Ensure that copy is utilized in the most opportune manner, and collaborate on website placement with other team members.
- Edit existing materials, with an eye to improving the overall quality.
- Ensure consistency in client messaging and voice in all created materials.
- Ensure the accuracy of all content, including names, dates, locations, etc.
- Monitor the overall impact and effectiveness of content, and modify ineffective or dated materials accordingly.
This is a great opportunity to join a virtual team and work from home on a full-time basis. Candidates can be located anywhere in the US.