CyberEdge Group (est. 2012), a leading research consulting firm in the high-tech sector, is contracting Freelance Public Relations Professionals to service the firm’s growing IT clientele.
- Develop and execute public relations (PR) and analyst relations (AR) campaigns for high-tech vendors.
- Write and/or review company- and product-related press releases.
- Schedule with company spokespersons to join media interviews and analyst briefings/ inquiries.
- Represent the company’s brand when communicating with one or more outside PR firms.
- Assemble and distribute press/analyst coverage to in-house stakeholders.
- Furnish an assortment of PR/AR services on a retainer basis for 20, 30, or 40 hours each week for an at least three months.
- Candidates must have at least 10 years of high-tech PR experience, as well as a B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree.
CyberEdge Group pays competitive rates for services rendered.
Candidates will work from home and can set their own schedules.