We are looking for a part-time copywriter to overhaul our corporate website’s content as part of a website redesign project starting in December.
The impact you’ll have:
• Participate in discovery meetings with key stakeholders across the product, sales, and service teams to gain insights for “storytelling” on the new website.
• Participate in persona and journey-mapping exercises to inform the website content.
• Write all web copy that meets the needs of website visitors at all stages of the buyer’s journey.
What we’re looking for:
• Understanding of SEO best practices and writing for the web
• Collaborative work style; curiosity and eagerness to learn; open to feedback; willingness to dig in
• Clear, articulate, friendly tone
• Ability to find balance between technical jargon and approachable storytelling
• Availability through June 2018 part-time, with possibility of extension.
• Flexible schedule: ability to attend onsite discovery meetings and other key meetings, as needed.
We’d also love to see:
• Although not required, experience in K–12 assessment and instruction is a plus!