We are seeking K-5 Reading Comprehension lesson writers. Someone well-suited for this role is a strong writer that excels at finding creative solutions to instructional problems for products that will go into the school market. The qualities we value most are a commitment to education, a passion for reading, and writing ability.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with CA editorial staff to plan and write activities that help students understand rich and engaging literature or informational text.
- Write corrective feedback to support students in understanding the text, when they get an answer wrong.
- Write and edit all content directly in our authoring platform.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3-5 years of editorial publishing experience.
- Experience working on large-scale digital instruction projects for K-5 market.
- Comfortable working in various systems and tools to manage communication such as Confluence, Skype or Slack.
- Great communication skills with a proactive attitude.
- K-2 Writers/Editors – Available September 3rd thru December 15th 2017 for 25-35 hours a week.
- 3-5 Writers – Available January 3rd thru April 20th 2018 for 25-35 hours a week