Transparent Language is a leading provider of best-practice language-learning software for consumers, government agencies, educational institutions, and businesses.
We are always accepting resumes for talented professionals available for contract work in the following areas:
Creates original language-learning content based on guidelines provided by Transparent Language; proofreads language-learning content based on guidelines; designs leveled courses for beginning, intermediate, and advanced adult learners.
- Experience teaching the target language, preferably at the university level
- Exceptional understanding of grammar structure of the target language (and English)
- Ability to work remotely, using a variety of programs, such as Skype and Google docs
- Ability to work with multiple contact people and language team members
- Basic PC skills and proficiency with MS Office products
- Willingness and aptitude for learning new software applications
- Creativity and passion for language learning