Transparent Language (TL) is recruiting Freelance Writers to develop original language-learning content for product-based study courses aimed at novice, intermediate, and accelerated adult learners.
Established in 1991, TL is a top developer of language-learning software for individuals, government agencies, universities, and businesses. Its products help individuals become well-versed in new languages quickly, easily, and successfully.
- Experience teaching the intended language, ideally at the university level.
- Remarkable comprehension of grammar structure of the intended language (and English).
- Ability to work remotely, using an assortment of programs, such as Skype and Google Docs.
- Ability to collaborate and multitask with developers and language team associates.
- Basic PC skills and expertise with MS Office products.
- Readiness and proficiency for learning new software applications.
- A passion and enthusiasm for improving language-learning methods.
This is a remote, work-from-home job.
Compensation: Yes. Pay rate will be discussed with qualified applicants.