Crawford Group is seeking a Content Writer for one of our technology clients. This role is a part time role and is fully remote. You can work from your home office! Our client is looking for a dynamic copywriter to develop several marketing assets for B2C and B2B audiences.
The ideal person will bring a fresh perspective and interesting spin to primarily externally-facing copy. A portfolio/samples that showcase your breadth of writing across multiple mediums is required for consideration.
- Write brand-appropriate, creative pieces in a wide variety of online and offline media
- Tell stories in long and short forms over the customer’s journey
- Take a variety of inputs and generate original copy ideas that grab the attention of the audience and propel them to action
- Write effective copy that is aligned to brand strategy for a variety of audiences
- Craft emails, HTML emails, PowerPoint presentations, datasheets (non-technical) Update web copy, social media posts, blogs and newsletters
- Manage your own timeline and resources (SMEs, agencies and vendors) to complete projects
- 5 + Years content development/copy writing experience
- Agency experience and/or a mix of consumer and B2B copywriting experience preferred
- Internal corporate communications experience a plus
- Experience working with or for digital marketing technologies
- Strong writer and content developer with the ability to write in different tones of voice as needed
- Experience working with internal brand and marcom teams, creative teams and external vendors
- Ability to work autonomously and handle multiple projects simultaneously with quick turn-around times
- Bachelor’s Degree in Creative writing, Marketing, or Advertising or similar required
- Fully offsite/remote/virtual/work from home//telecommute.
- Part time consulting, ASAP – 6 -12 months.