Use your passionate research and writing skills to develop premium content for health and wellness brands. Your creativity will thrive within Copy That Converts. We’re passionate about helping you make a profession out of doing what you love, writing.
You are the backbone of our business and get all the glory. When our clients are happy, you will know it’s because of the content you’ve written. This is incredibly fulfilling for us to witness and for you to be integral in.
We work closely with our clients to understand their brand, their ideal customers and their brand voice. There’s a lot of front ended research and love that goes into discovering the best topics for each client’s blog, which makes them happier and your job easier.
You will be provided with resources to succeed. Your success means our success, and we love this reciprocal relationship.
Basics about the position:
- Freelance to start, which can move into a regular position.
- Topics will be planned ahead of time and provided to you.
- 1-5 articles a week to start.
- Each article is 1200-1500 words.
- Write a “content upgrade” for each article. This is bonus content that people get access to in exchange for their email address. Guidance will be given on how to create these.
- Research will be necessary to complete the articles.
- Experience editing is a plus, but not necessary.
- Experience writing email campaigns is also a plus.
- You will interface remotely with new clients during their onboarding process so you can get to know their needs and voice well.
- Each post belongs to the client and will be exclusively used on their company’s blog.