Freelance Writers can apply to write for ContentBacon (est. 2013), a content marketing agency for businesses of all sizes. The agency produces custom branded content for business clients who want to connect with their customers with the aim of motivating them to take action–whether it’s buying a product or service, requesting information, subscribing to a newsletter, etc.
Assignments are suitable for writers who can write knowledgeably on various subjects while producing clean, persuasive, and branded content in the form of blog posts, landing pages, case studies, articles, resource lists, etc.
ContentBacon works with freelance writers who can:
- Acquaint themselves with the client’s business and industry.
- Create useful, pertinent and regular content that readers enjoy–with the goal of initiating profitable customer action.
- Ensure content aligns with the client’s brand and target audience.
- Research unfamiliar subjects and quickly become subject matter experts.
- Review and analyze work to ensure each editorial piece strengthens the client’s strategy and is optimized for both readers and SEO.
- Link to the client’s other blogs and web pages when it pertains to the content in production.
- Collaborate with the agency’s editors to develop reader-friendly content.
- Revise and improve content based on feedback and constructive criticism.
- Propose ideas and topics for clients’ blogs.
- Complete assignments on or before deadline.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified writers.