The Content copywriter works with the Marketing Manager to develop strategic copy for marketing communication for new and existing members. This may include content pieces such as blog posts, how-to-guides, short e-books, webinars, electronic and web communications. Knowledge of Financial industry important! This position is on a contractual or project by project basis. Weekly meetings required via Go-To-Meeting and/or in person if you are in the Greater Boston area.
Contract / Freelance work
1. Develop compelling, accurate copy for projects based on CCU standards using strategic direction conveyed by Marketing Manager.
2. Work with Marketing Team + AD agency to develop on-target messaging to meet stated objectives for website, blog, and social media.
3. Maintain accurate copy in existing material to reflect regulatory or product/service-based changes.
4. Work from creative briefs with refinement through verbal and written direction.
5. Maintain quality control on all material produced through marketing, including work done by outside vendors.
6. Implement solid interpersonal communication skills with individuals and teams in all departments, external audiences and vendors.
7. Perform other duties, as assigned including on-going and special reports and/or projects.
8. Works with Marketing Manager + Compliance department to ensure that all writing is in compliance.