Collective Press is looking for freelancers to develop original comfort food recipes for its flagship publication, CooktopCove.com. We are a growing startup looking to build a strong team of chefs and line cooks with real industry experience.
As a freelance recipe developer, you will be responsible for creating an original recipe pitch. The recipe concept must be approved by our in-house editors. Once the concept is approved, you will need to submit the completed article with full recipe via our online portal. Recipes will then be looked over by our in-house Chef Editor whose background is in fine dining.
- Passion for cooking (slow cooking and casseroles as our audience loves comfort foods)
- Professional food experience and experience in recipe development
- Each article must include a 2 paragraph introduction describing the importance of the recipe and why someone should make it. (can make this personal)
- Work should also be free of spelling/grammar errors, lack of plagiarism, and be factually accurate.
- Your work will be published with your byline and on all relevant Collective Press’s properties
Payment: 10 recipes per week for $350 ($1400 per month rate)