Our client, a leader in osmolality testing and product development, is seeking a Tech Writer for a short-term assignment writing an R&D/marketing whitepaper.
The candidate should be able to explain scientific and technical ideas in simple language, with compelling copy that is commercially appealing, for a R&D/marketing whitepaper to educate the market and enhance their brand’s reputation as a leader in osmolality testing and product development. The audience for this piece includes scientists and lab technicians.
This would be about 1-3 weeks in duration. The client is based just south of Boston, but they’re open to remote/telecommuting.
Start date: 4/1/2016
- Will create copy from provided outline, data and charts
- Ensure technical verbiage is clearly communicated
- Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with rough drafts.
- Submit copy to Product Specialist for review and feedback.
- Adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling
- Finalized copy for whitepaper assignment will go into a pre-defined template in Adobe Creative Cloud InDesign