We seek a freelance writer/editor to join our content production team. The successful candidate will support in-house processing and quality assurance efforts.
As a member of our growing freelance community, you will be responsible for interfacing with multiple stakeholders throughout the content production and revision process.
At Clutch, we rely heavily on open communication and having a flexible mindset under pressure. Being open to feedback and interactive coaching will be essential components of this job, especially for those who want to excel and earn more responsibility.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partial transcription and editing of brief interviews (10-20min in length)
- Proofreading, editing, and writing content related to interviews/tech topics (no previous experience w/ tech necessary)
- Mastering our content guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Utilizing multiple online tools (Slack, Drupal, Trint, Upwork, etc.)
- Learning basic SEO best practices and applying well-reasoned discretion
- Contributing proactively to the editorial community (mentorship, ghostwriting, copywriting, etc.)