Charlotte Russe is looking for a writer and fashion enthusiast to join our team. The copywriter will be responsible for managing content, voice and all promotional language for Charlotte Russe with consistency and accuracy, and create compelling language to name and support new product launches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, proofreads, and self-edits copy that clearly communicates marketing messages and the Charlotte Russe brand voice.
- Writes, self-edits, and proofs copy for multiple marketing components, including product copy, email messages, promotions, and other projects as needed.
- Is able to work as part of a team or independently.
- Works with producers, designers, marketing partners, merchants, cross-brand colleagues, and others to determine creative execution.
- Ensures that copy has stylistic sign-off and legal approvals before releasing. Collaborate with designers to ensure that copy communicates effectively within a layout.
- Meets deadlines and attend and participate in meetings as required.
- Works with other members of editorial, design, marketing, production, merchandising, and outside vendors as required.