Digital marketing agency looking for a freelance web copywriter. The work will involve learning about / researching a topic in-depth and generating useful, accurate, and on-brand content for a client.
In this role, the writer will apply the company voice, optimize content for users and SEO, and creatively contribute to writing assignments as well as the client’s overall content initiatives.
This is a contract position and we are looking for someone local to the GTA, willing to make occasional visits to our office in midtown Toronto.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and draft new content
- Write engaging, useful, helpful copy
- Research complicated subjects in order to present the material clearly and concisely
- Refine content drafts based on feedback from manager and the client
- Source and confirm all facts and statistics
- Develop a mastery of subject material