Carlat Publishing, a healthcare content company with plans for rapid growth, is seeking a writer for its front-line monthly newsletters in the areas of adult psychiatry, child psychiatry and addiction treatment.
Overview: Develop practical continuing medical education (CME) articles for The Carlat Report newsletters. Write one to two 1000-word articles per week, primarily focused on psychopharmacology.
- Assist in helping generate ideas for articles.
- Take lead in developing article content, working off an outline developed by the editor-in-chief.
- Research topics and information using the latest clinical literature.
- Interview clinician experts by phone.
- Participate in editorial meetings.
- Collaborate with Editorial Director and other members of the editorial team.