Capital Analytics is looking for freelance copy-editors to work on Invest: Miami, an annual print and digital business review. Covering leading market trends, the publication conducts a deep dive into the top economic sectors in Greater Miami, including real estate, banking, health, education, transportation, environment, entertainment and many others.
Duties will include editing, proofreading and fact-checking for accuracy, organization, grammar, style and tone; ensuring the most up-to-date facts and figures; some research; and occasional rewriting of copy for quality assurance and consistency.
- Strong command of the English language and impeccable grammar, and mastery of AP style
- Sensitivity to tone and audience, and ability to discern what is current, compelling and credible
- Meticulous character and strong attention to detail
- Robust analytical and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with a broad range of subjects, or ability to learn quickly