Calm is searching for PT or FT writers to create guided meditations and/or mindfulness discourses for production as audio programs. These positions report directly to Calm’s Head of Content, and will collaborate with other team members, including writers, editors, and marketers.
We are seeking two types of writers: Writers who are great with structure and prose and have some experience with mindfulness and meditation, AND individuals with long term meditation and mindfulness expertise.
Style of writing: warm and conversational. This role would start off P/T but we’re hoping it will lead to a F/T role.
- Location: This is a remote position.
- Hours: Min 10 to 25 hours per week but ideally could move to 30-40 hours per week.
- Flexible: Independent working hours with tight deadlines at times and occasional scheduled calls
- Compensation: Dependent on experience.
- Research mindfulness themes
- Help create editorial calendar for regular publication of guided meditation sessions
- Write short discourses on mindfulness themes
- Option to write guided meditation practices
- Edit other writers’ sessions