BuzzBee (est. 2000), a technology marketing agency, is hiring Freelance B2B Writers to collaborate with team members on writing content for big-name clients like Amazon, AWS, Polycom, Intel, and more.
Freelance Writers will be responsible for:
- Writing technical articles, B2B copy, case studies, emails, solution briefs, etc. for an assortment of marketing campaigns.
- Conforming writing style to match clients’ voice, requirements, and brand standards.
- Work together with stakeholders and BuzzBee to specify, conceive, and develop exuberant work.
- Editing and proofreading to ensure cohesiveness, correctness, and error-free content.
- Writing compelling copy for ads, landing pages, emails, websites, etc.
- Excellent command of English grammar and language.
- 3+ years of writing experience or comparable, ideally in an agency setting or within a technology company with in-house agency duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, or technology desired.
- Knowledge of enterprise software, cloud-based services, and knowing how to write for technical and executive IT audiences is desired.
- Exceptional self-supervision skills, including versatility and dedication to sticking to deadlines.
Compensation: to be determined based on experience.