Budge is looking for a freelance Script/Narrative Writer to own all aspects of our apps stories, characters, motivations and payoffs from A-Z. From concise and clear instructions to character and world creation, we need someone like you to help make it happen!
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, Game Designer and Producer to help craft the game narrative experience;
- Work with Game Designer and other key leads to fashion how the game’s narrative intersects with its activities, mechanics and visuals;
- Craft a script that’s not only amazing, but respects established production, time and technical constraints;
- Become the project’s point of contact for writing interactive scripts with respect to the creative and technical implementation;
- Conduct frequent in-game reviews of story implementation and manage how the vision evolves during production;
- Aid in the creation of writing pipelines and workflows and help to modify and improve them;
- Troubleshoot and proactively provide solutions as the game evolves.