Broadcast.Golf, a new streaming video network launching in early 2018, is seeking content creators and marketers to produce a regular stream of daily content.
From tournament coverage to social buzz and all things golf, we’re looking to build a team of producers who live and breathe golf content.
- Produce content with a quick turnaround for Broadcast.Golf and Pro Golf Weekly
- Round up the latest headlines and stories for re-purposing
- Blend disparate sources of content to produce engaging stories
- Make mundane golf news come alive by re-imagining a narrative
- Package content with rich media and shareable headlines
- Deliver fresh, engaging content to social media and web channels
- Experience with social media: Persicope, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience with blogging platforms WordPress and Tumblr
- Ability to read and tweak basic HTML (img, href, embed media)
- Ability to tell a story that is fun, engaging and insightful
- Deep knowledge of pro golf – with emphasis on fantasy, stats, and players
This is a part time, remote position with some weekend availability required (during tournaments). Base hourly pay with performance bonuses.