Bridges Consulting, Inc. is seeking a part-time remote Technical Writer to support Human Resources.
- Explaining technical ideas in simple language.
- Write / document technical direction and capabilities on resume templates, product announcements, marketing brochures, advertisements, and marketing specifications.
- Meet with customer representatives, vendors, etc. to establish technical specifications.
- Gather information on their subject, as required.
- Create user documentation for a variety of products and artifacts.
- Follow a life cycle called document development life cycle.
- Provide updates and different editions as necessary.
- Write and edit technical documentation, such as manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions according to standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Assist in layout of templates and documents.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
- Confer with departments throughout the organization to establish follow technical specifications and to determine and develop subject material for publication.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and content.
- Select drawings, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Supports proposal efforts.