Brafton (est. 2007), a premier content marketing agency in North America, is recruiting Freelance Writers (including local part-time writers) to work on client projects consisting of developing engaging, creative editorial pieces used for content marketing campaigns.
This ongoing gig is ideal for writers who can write expert content for a variety of print and digital properties including blog posts, white papers, landing pages, infographic outlines, case studies, long-form articles, and so on. Clients span diverse industries from education and business to health and finance.
- Research, write, and supply premium content to clients on deadline.
- Edit the work of colleagues following Brafton’s style guide.
- Collaborate with Account Management to ensure you achieve all clients’ goals.
- Brainstorm on client briefs to deliver original and engaging campaigns.
- Communicate directly with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years of pertinent content marketing industry writing experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Applicants who provide relevant writing clips strongly desired.
- Knowledge and application of AP style.
- Strong knowledge of SEO keywords, and concepts behind branded writing.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.