BLITZ is seeking a freelance User Experience Researcher to join our team to help us understand insights into the behavior and purchasing process of automotive consumers. The ideal candidate will have experience in these fields, specifically conducting user studies and working with cross-functional disciplines including Strategy, UX and Creative. We are looking for someone who is humble, razor-sharp, and professional. Some travel to the client site within the greater Los Angeles/South Bay area will be required.
- Breaking down the target audience and their purchase/decision-making processes.
- Conducting focus group and stakeholder interviews.
- Run and moderate labs using wireframes, designed comps, and/or finished web products.
- Guiding participants through a set of tasks and prompting them for genuine, actionable feedback.
- Analyze and compile results/findings into actionable items and insights designed to answer biz, dev, and usability questions.
- Share results with clear presentations (bonus points if they’re pretty).
- Must be able to prioritize, have excellent project management skills, and be extremely detail oriented.