We are a multiethnic online news media portal dedicated to providing high-quality content relevant to individuals living in the unique space between the Black and Asian communities of America. These individuals are multiethnic individuals and individuals in multicultural relationships who may not feel they belong to any community in particular.
Literary Genre: Music, Asian Culture, Black Culture, Mixed Raced and Biracial Individuals, AMBW/BWAM Relationships, Education and Business
– Meet deadlines in a fast-paced startup environment
– Conceive and write at least 1-2 articles per week (we believe in quality over quantity)
– Write anything and everything related to Asian Culture, Black Culture or Mixed Raced and Biracial Individuals
– Conducts research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, utilizing sources such as blogs, social media and various credible websites.
– Reviews, submits for approval, and revises written material to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of the company.
– Selects subject or theme for writing project based on scheduled marketing road map.
– Develops factors, such as theme, plot, characterization, psychological analysis, historical environment, action, and dialogue, to create material. In addition, to humorous material for publication.
– Assist in the production of communications materials needed for marketing and branding efforts.
– Collaborates with other writers on specific projects.
– Confers with Senior Staff Copy Editor to discuss development changes or revisions.