Bisnow is seeking a seasoned, razor sharp freelance reporter to cover all things commercial real estate in Toronto. The Toronto market is white hot, with staggeringly low office vacancies and fun multifamily and mixed-use projects going up downtown and in surrounding areas. The Toronto freelancer would be expected to:
- Generate lead stories twice weekly that would run in Bisnow’s Toronto newsletter. These stories would involve original interviews and photos.
- Write two short pieces twice a week (a total of four weekly) to run in the Toronto newsletter.
- Cultivate sources for original stories and stay up-to-date on what is going on in Toronto’s CRE market.
- Attend and report on Bisnow events when they are held in Toronto and write stories leading up to those events.
- Work in a timely and professional manner to meet deadlines and turn in top-quality work.
- Learn how to use the Bisnow CMS to input stories and build newsletters.
Sound like you? Then send us a resume, cover letter and three examples of work.