Big Leap (est. 2008), a full-service digital marketing agency, is hiring more freelance writers to write branded content for a variety of clients as part of their content marketing strategies.
This gig is ideal for writers who can write high-quality content for both human readers and search engines to help clients connect with customers as well as improve their online presence.
Writers will produce various forms of digital content, including blog posts, articles, white papers, eBooks, etc.
Other job requirements:
- Edit and proofread content
- Possibly collaborate with other freelance writers
- Manage content calendars for multiple clients
- Help develop content marketing strategies
- Experience with AP Style and Chicago Manual of Style
- An understanding of Content Marketing concepts
- Knowledge of incorporating SEO into content
- Familiarity with Google apps
- Social media enthusiast who uses Reddit, Tumblr, and Buzzfeed
- Ability to create professional, persuasive and courteous emails
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS principles
- Manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.