Betterteam is a startup company that provides software to help small and medium-sized businesses distribute their job posts to hundreds of job boards with one submission.
We are a 100% remote company, although the majority of our team and customer base is in the United States. We love creating great content, and it is an important part of our overall marketing strategy.
We are expanding our Content Team and hiring Wordsmiths to work under our Chief Wordsmith (Paul Peters). Initially, this will be on a contract basis with the option of moving into a full-time position if we both enjoy working together.
As a Wordsmith you will:
- Write extremely high quality 300-500 word content pieces following a template.
- Write longer form “definitive” blog posts around topics of interest to our customers.
- Create downloadable resources such as forms, templates, and questionnaires etc.
- Write “how-to” style articles for our customers to answer common support questions.
- Provide content strategy ideas and participate in occasional content strategy meetings.
- We are not a content factory. We create high-quality, unique, relevant, and actionable content that is frequently picked up by the mainstream media.
- We pay above market rates to get the best writers available.
- We don’t micromanage. You will get a pipeline of writing tasks to complete, some overall guidance, then be left to manage your workload.
- We have clear and realistic expectations around how long quality content pieces take to create.