BerlinRosen is a leading political and public affairs consulting firm that integrates high-impact media relations, strategic communications, digital strategy and creative services to help clients achieve their goals.
We are seeking an exceptional freelance copywriter to join our growing team of campaign and creative services professionals in New York City as we approach the 2016 elections. Your work will include writing for direct mail (approximately 80%), radio, TV and online advertising.
- Excellent writing ability: Clear prose, clean grammar and correct punctuation. Enough expertise to know when to break the rules. A sense of style. Appreciation for the principles of Strunk & White. The talent to move audiences emotionally and politically. The flexibility to adapt to the requirements of different media, different clients and different audiences
- Ability to understand clients’ messages and translate them into compelling headlines and copy as well as provide thoughts on accompanying imagery
- Power to think both creatively and strategically, individually and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines, keep track of multiple assignments and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Competence conducting research to assist in crafting accurate copy
- An eye for detail in proofreading and editing others’ work