Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is seeking a remote Content Editor to create original content for Ben’s Bargains, one of the top deal sites on the web.
– Find outstanding deals on the web and write up concise, accurate posts including an image (occasional image editing will be required).
– Complete assignments/projects under tight deadlines.
– Develop knowledge of the site, audience and competitors.
– Passion for deals and ability to recognize value at all price points (discount to premium).
– Self-starter: must show initiative and also be able to work in a team environment via chat, instant message and email.
– Multi-tasker: ability to juggle multiple projects under deadline, maintain focus and have access to the proper hardware/software tools to achieve those goals (e.g. two high-resolution monitors, fast computer, fast internet connection, keyboard macros).
– Experienced online shopper with writing/copywriting experience.
– Attention to detail and the ability to follow through.
– Demonstrated knowledge of tech products and tech jargon (e.g. ability to recognize differences between models based on specs) and willingness to keep up with the newest developments.
– Ability to work with a team.