Bay Leaf Digital is looking for a Contact Center Technology Writer to provide insightful CCT, CX, customer journey and call center related articles. Knowledge and experience in the field of contact center technology is necessary.
Qualifications: You are an ideal candidate for this position if:
1. You can create fresh customer service content for targeted keywords
2. You can write content in conformity to company formatting and content standards
3. You have written articles for customer service blogs
4. You can work on a contract basis and are based in the US or in a country where the native language is English.
5. You can prioritize, meet deadlines and collaborate with our internal editorial team.
Examples of articles in this space: Contact center technology trends, how to improve your IVR, How to implement skills based routing.
Required experience: * Writing: 1 year * Contact Center Tech: 3 years
Location Requirement: Freelancers located in the United States or other countries where the native language is English may apply.
Job Pay: You will be paid by the article you create. It will be based on the number of words in the article.