Love credit cards? No, really. Can you not live without them and you’re obsessed about their rates, offers and points?
Bankrate.com is seeking an experienced personal finance writer to produce great content around all things credit cards, plus material about credit scores and credit reports. Our Credit Cards Writer and Analyst must have experience writing for consumers and must clearly understand and closely follow the credit industry, credit card products and regulations. We’re looking for someone who can be a credit card authority and social media star. Does this sound like you?
If you have awesome writing skills for digital audiences, are active on social media and have knowledge of SEO for content, in addition to being obsessed with credit cards, we need to talk!
The job can be based anywhere in the United States.
About the Role
- Write and blog about all things credit cards for audiences looking for the best deals and opportunities for credit cards as part of their financial tools portfolio.
- Establish an online profile as an expert about credit cards.
- Continuously identify new trends.
- Understand SEO value and employ best practices for SEO.
- Represent Bankrate as a spokesperson to other media.
- Deeply knowledgeable of credit cards, points, rewards and all things credit, plus their intersection with personal finance portfolios.
- Thorough understanding of personal finance.
- Strong knowledge of AP style.