Autogrow.co (Petovera Inc.) is a very special company. Our mission in this world is to accelerate creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit. Founded in 2010, we provide a single, focused service to help our clients create and optimize their online sales funnel. The company sees over 24,000 visits to the site per month and has been featured in Forbes, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur, The Washington Post, Mixergy, and other well-known publications. To do this, we rely on a set of checklists and systems to get our work done efficiently.
- Apply and put your marketing abilities to the test across multiple businesses and market in a high-level strategic fashion
- Be part of a high-growth, creative company with a focused product and mission that betters the world
- Work from home (we meet face-to-face weekly via webcam on Google Plus / Skype)
- Have fun while interacting and learning from fellow team members
- Learn new marketing skills, with room to grow move up in the organization
- Earn a monthly income that can grow into a full-time salary with good performance
- Be rewarded with additional compensation for helping customers to grow each month
ABOUT THE POSITION AND WILL BEST FILL IT
- You should have experience writing detailed, educational content for other blogs that drives traffic.
- Has a background in digital marketing and should know something about website pop-ups and conversion optimization.
- You should be diligent, consistent and truly care about writing content that goes above and beyond to help the reader get a specific result.
- We are also looking for someone who enjoys collaborating to make his / her writing the best is can possibly be.
- A plus (but not a requirement) if you are adaptable and open to writing on other subjects or have experience writing for other types of clients or markets.
- Generating and reviewing other’s title / content ideas for new blog content
- Writing and revising 1 high quality blog article, once per week in WordPress ~1500 – 2500 words. (We will provide all research and editing to help “you” (the writer) focus on writing a solid piece of content.)
- Collaborating with fellow team members like our Editor on revisions via Trello, Skype
You are also responsible for filling out a simple weekly checklist, as well as attending team meetings, once per week on Fridays at 11am EST (team call) and once per week on Tuesdays (content call).
- Must complete preliminary 1 week training which includes a short test
- Must be technically savvy enough to be comfortable learning and using new software (we use Trello for project management)
- Must be available for weekly team calls and contribute with ideas for how to improve your work process
- Not a requirement but a plus: Proficiency in WordPress, Google Analytics, and other marketing software like LeadPages
- Customer / Reader – focused attitude but also able to follow specific directions every week via our checklists, templates, and other instructional media used to operate the business
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude with good organizational skills
- Creative, solution-oriented mindset; able to consider tactical details and think on a strategic level.
- US based and can work at home
Budget is $60 per article. Starting with 4 articles per month, will increase over time.
Note: Before you start writing, we provide research points and an outline so it’s easy and you can focus on the quality of writing.APPLY TO JOB
Complete the application form :
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at www.Online-Writing-Jobs.com.