We’re looking for a Content Writer and Editor at Athletic Greens.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a skilled writer to join our team to assist with our content and growth efforts.
Unlike other writing roles, in this position you will see first hand how your writing drives new sales and improves the lives of thousands of our customers.
You will be responsible for producing high quality written content that is on-brand and on-message for our growth team.
In order to succeed you will need to be hungry, flexible and able to hit deadlines. Previous experience writing high quality health or nutrition content is a must.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- You will be working directly with our paid acquisition and growth team.
- You will take large amounts of information and distill them into engaging content and copy
- You’ll be hitting deadlines without excuses.
- You will outline, draft and edit blog posts, emails and miscellaneous website copy
- You will research, collect, outline, draft and edit pieces for use on a variety of our paid channels
- You will be responsible for editing content to ensure that it is on-brand, on-message and has the correct tone for the key audience.
- You maintain flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice
- You will edit a variety of copy. Attention to detail is critical
- You will manage and report your progress for ongoing writing projects