Interested in Sales & Travel Writing? www.arrivedo.com is looking for individuals to branch out Arrivedo Neighbourhood Guides to hotels in 20 selected cities. This is a money making opportunity for freelance, travel writers and journalism graduates to write Neighborhood Guides showcasing hotels local experiences for travelers and future guests.
What does an Arrivedo Writer do?
- Outreach to hotels: Approach hotels via email and in person offering to set-up their profile in Arrivedo
- Gather hotels local recommendations: Interview the hotel manager to collect the hotel’s local recommendations and insights of their neighborhood.
- Create a Neighborhood Guide: Use Arrivedo’s editor to create 8-10 short articles showcasing the hotels local recommendations from themes ranging from routes, gastronomy, nightlife, cultural activities, essential tips and more. Check out this Neighborhood Guide from Urban Central Hotel in Sydney, Australia (https://arrivedo.com/dest/en/melbourne/hotel/urban-central-accommodation-hostel) to get a better idea of what you will be creating.
What is they pay involved?
- Arrivedo pays US$ 200 to writers for bringing an hotel and creating their Neighhorhood Guide.
- Arrivedo also matches you with hotels! In case Arrivedo matches you with an hotel, the pay is US$150.
- Payments are distributed at the end of each month via Paypal.
What are the 20 selected cities?
- Europe: London, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Berlin
- US & Canada: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, NY, DC, Boston, Chicago, Miami
- LATAM: Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City, Lima, Bogotá
Get paid to write travel guides in your city and others around the world! Apply visiting www.arrivedo.com/writers