Looking for an experienced, bilingual (English / Mandarin) copywriter for our upcoming online marketing service website’s UI and content.
Who We Are
We are a Vancouver-based interactive agency start-up, specializing in planning and executing social media marketing campaigns for our clients.
We are in the middle of developing a multilingual, mobile-first, social media buzz-marketing service website.
The website is set to launch in the 1st week of Mar 2018 for the local market, and we already have a plan to deploy it to Singapore shortly after.
What/When/How You Do
– Approx 10 pages of content writing in English and Chinese (Mandarin) – draft or main idea of each page will be provided.
– Approx 20 pages of UI component labelling/instruction writing in English and Chinese (Mandarin) – draft or explanation of each UI component will be provided.
– You can start working immediately, and all of the work must be completed within February, 2018.
– All of the writing tasks are to be done remotely.
– Initial briefing is required in person or via video conference.
– All communications between you and us should be done in email and/or Slack in English (or Japanese, if you know it).