The Curriculum Writer is an at-home position, responsible for developing and maintaining our proprietary SAT/ACT curricula that provides students and tutors with industry-leading, hyper-customized programs, built to efficiently maximize score increases.
Passionate about test prep, dedicated to detail, and experienced in curriculum development, a Curriculum Writer is an integral part of the ArborBridge staff.
- Design templates for lessons
- Write curriculum lessons
- Write practice problems and create instructional material
- Work with the Director of Curriculum to achieve the highest-quality product
- Ensure curriculum stays up to date with exam changes and feedback from tutors
- Copy-edit and question check curricula
- Help with various other projects — flexibility a must!
- Deep knowledge of the SAT/ACT
- Previous experience as an SAT/ACT tutor or ISEE/SSAT tutor
- Experience writing curriculum preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Passion for education
- Exceptional time management skills
- Exceptional writing and emailing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills and strong verbal communication ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to accept feedback and constructive criticism
- Ability to work independently