As a Content Writer & Marketing Assistant you will directly assist one of the Directors with day-to-day activities associated with our marketing (and sales) activities. You will learn established procedures that will guide you to producing real results very quickly.
From talking to customers, managing existing accounts to social media scheduling and content creation. You will have the opportunity to apply your existing expertise and learn new skills.
You will have an education plan designed just for you that will bring you up-to-date with the necessary skills you will be required to apply on the job.
This is a remote position, therefore you will be working from the comfort of your home. However because of this, we require you to be a motivated self-started who is willing to take on new and challenging tasks head on.
Here is an example of tasks you will carry out on a daily basis:
- Content writing (b2b, b2c, technology – training provided)
- Account management
- Account planning
- Social media content creation
- Assistance with project delivery
- Admin tasks
Skills and Experience
- University educated
- Experience in formal business setting
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience from sales environment preferred