This is a temporary position responsible for writing editorial content for the Historical Insights team. The writer will work closely with the Content Editor in a collaborative process to write 20-40 episodes each month. Insights are based on historical events and consist of the following: a 15–20 word Personalized Narrative, a 15–20 word Short Static Narrative, a 140–150 word Long Static Narrative, and a 15–20 word Family Members Affected Narrative. Each insight also includes several 10–15 word captions to accompany the selected images for the insight.
This position is a work-from-home opportunity with the option to work out of the Lehi, Utah location during normal business hours.
- Compensation for this position is $75 an insight.
Key Responsibilities/Performance Requirements:
- Able to commit to writing 20–40 episodes a month
- Conduct research to support each insight
- Ensure each insight follows the style guidelines and is consistent in quality and tone
- Work with the Content Editor to make necessary revisions
- Provide status updates and reports to the Content Editor as requested