Anansi Content Solutions is looking for a conversion-oriented copywriter to work remotely and produce website content and marketing material on an occasional contract basis. This position is open to applicants in Canada and the USA.
The mission for you as a Copywriter is to produce persuasive and descriptive copy to increase conversion and clarity on our partners’ website and marketing projects. This requires taking planning materials such as briefs, avatars, and outlines and transforming them into targeted and engaging content.
The expected outcomes for this role are to:
- Produce a usable first draft requiring minimal revisions to present to our partner and client respectively
- Reduce time owner spends creating and revising copy
The role-based competencies required for success are:
- The ability to fully interpret and understand the nuances of Anansi strategic planning materials and translate outlines and key messaging into targeted and engaging persuasive content.
- The ability to empathically put yourself into the shoes of a target audience member and understand their frustrations, needs, values, and priorities.
- The ability to think ahead, to see problems before they occur, to course-correct when necessary, and raise potential issues before they’re at a critical stage.
- The ability to work independently to achieve goals, self-educate as needed, and perceive and suggest higher-efficiency options when available.