ALOHA is looking for a public relations freelancer or consultant to work with us on a monthly retained capacity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and execute brand press strategies with clear objectives and measurable results in order to communicate and disseminate ALOHA brand messaging.
- Ensure clarity and consistency between internal and external communications and messaging.
- Hone and develop aspirational elements of brand for feature and brand-building stories, while creating catchy, unique pitches and hooks.
- Lead product placement efforts across both relevant business and consumer/lifestyle press outlets.
- Support key brand initiatives and areas of expansion, such as upcoming product launches, retail store partnerships, and influencer/celebrity partnerships in order to further solidify brand story and reputation.
- Manage the local press and marketing efforts associated with various ALOHA consumer, press, and influencer events as needed.
- Research and identify relevant awards and submit Company products and leaders for entry.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5-6 years of public/media relations and or communications experience.
- Relationships with media at key publications on both a national and regional level.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal/written communications skills.
- Manage multiple projects from conception to completion, by anticipating challenges and ensuring deadline and budget adherence.
- Experience with start-up and high growth consumer businesses preferred.
- Proven track record of securing placements and brand features in health and wellness vertical.
- Experience with industry influencers is a plus.