We are currently seeking a Freelance Content Creator to join our ALC – Princeton, NJ/Philadelphia, PA team of professionals. This exciting opportunity is a temporary role, at roughly 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position for the right candidate.
This individual will help create and deploy messaging via thought leadership in the media and on ALC websites.
Our ideal candidate is an individual with experience in marketing, digital, and data – and the drive to generate and execute on content ideas that drive our brands forward. You’ll get the chance to work with two seasoned content professionals who will make sure you learn about our products – and hit the ground running.
- Create, edit, and publish thought leadership based on key product themes for publication in places like Entrepreneur and Forbes;
- Create and obtain approval for content for the ALC.com website and associated properties;
- Participate in PR team meetings to understand our approach to the media and identify key placements;
- Generate ideas for pieces of content like eBooks, White Papers, and Case Studies, and execute on them;
- Help maintain an editorial calendar that syncs up with the events and trends of our industry;
- Potentially support nurture email creation and social media strategy.