We are working on an exciting new freelance opportunity with an manufacturing client in Vancouver, WA. They are looking to find a skilled Digital Content Writer to aid in their content creation and communications efforts.
For this freelance position, work will be done on a largely remote basis, so they will consider well qualified candidates outside of the Vancouver/Portland areas. This position will range between 20 and 40 hours per month, with potential for more opportunity as the role progresses.
This is an ongoing freelance position, and to be qualified, you should be well-versed in digital content creation for the manufacturing industry. Strong candidates will also have experience in MarComm content creation.
This role will work closely with a small team and you should be willing to take on a variety of content creation and writing assignments as needed.
As the Digital Content Writer you will immerse yourself in the world of content writing, technical writing, email marketing, online branding, and more. Pay for this position will range between $25 and $35 an hour, DOE.
[expand title=”Read More”]
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing digital marketing content for various company business units
- Contributing to promos and campaigns with creative input, development, and monitoring
- Utilizing SEO knowledge and guidelines to optimize content
- Adhering to brand tenets such as voice, style, target audience, etc.
- Write and update fresh content for multiple internal websites
- Occasional content responsibilities working with PR/Communications teams and other content projects, as needed