We’re looking for an intelligent, organized and creative Copywriter to help make Airspace the leader in time critical logistics. Are you tech savvy with writing in your blood? If so, this may be a fit.
Write a minimum of 7 stories, articles and blog posts per week pertaining to logistics-related topics and Airspace Culture
- Able to work in the Carlsbad office approximately 2 days a week
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards) in Communication or writing
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs Suite, and macs
- Ability to write on deadline in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Fluent in digital and social media
- A strong desire and a curiosity to learn all there is to know about the domestic time critical transportation industry